To follow you will find detailed information about what cookies are, what types of cookies are used on this website, and how to deactivate them in your browser.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your equipment (computer, smartphone, tablet...) when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, can be employed to recognise the user.
What type of cookies are used by this website?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse our website and use our services. They allow us to carry out certain functions such as controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying the login, allowing authorised users to access certain restricted contents, etc.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow us to remember certain user browsing preferences, such as their language, type of browser being used to access the website, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that are handled by either ourselves or by third parties, and they allow us to quantify the number of users and thereby carry out a measurement and statistical analysis of the users of our website. To do so they analyse your browsing of our website for the purposes of improving our products and services.
Who uses the cookies implemented by this website?
How long will the cookies remain on my equipment?
Some cookies only remain on your equipment from the moment they are installed to the end of your browsing session, and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These cookies are called temporary or sessions cookies.
Other cookies may remain on your equipment for various browsing sessions and are not deleted when you close your browser. These cookies are called persistent, and their duration can range from a few minutes to several years.
How can I deactivate or delete cookies from my equipment?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the corresponding options in your browser.
Access to the cookie configuration panel varies depending on your browser and the platform used. However, generally these adjustments are found in a section called "Options", "Preferences" or "Tools" from your browser menu.
To follow we provide you with links with instructions for configuring cookies on the most widely used browsers and platforms. For other configurations, check with your provider.
- How to configure cookies in Chrome.
- How to configure cookies in Firefox.
- How to configure cookies in Internet Explorer.
- How to configure cookies in Safari (OS X).
- How to configure cookies in Safari (iOS).
- How to configure cookies in Android.
What happens if I deactivate cookies in my browser?
If cookies are deactivated in your browser, it is possible that some of this website's functionalities may also be deactivated, such as for example being indentified on the website.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can obtain more information about cookies through the following links:
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
It is possible that we may change this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative requirements, regulations, or for the purposes of adapting said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and we therefore recommend you visit it periodically.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on 7th of March of 2016.
Acceptance of this Policy
By continuing to browse this website we understand you accept our Cookies Policy.